In 1949 medicine production began in Gröditsch. The factory was developed and modernized by multiple owners, and in 2006 it was acquired by Spreewälder Arzneimittel GmbH. Thanks to the investments, the company now meets the highest standards in production technology.
The facility includes a chemical and a microbiological lab. We conduct direct quality control for substrates and finished products to ensure consistent safety and quality.
We conduct all routine TLC, HPLC and GC chromatography tests. We can also carry out microbiological analysis.